At Down to Earth Stroud we are all about gardens. We love growing food but we also undertake ornamental gardening and can handle most any green space, be it council grounds or private gardens.
Our DBS-checked group of experienced gardeners are committed to an environmentally-sensitive way of working specialising in the following range of skills:
– Weeding and garden clearance
– Recycling and re-homing plants
– Wildlife-friendly gardening
– Composting Systems and Solutions
– Creating vegetable patches and allotments
– Ornamental and fruit tree pruning
– Tree surgery
– Expert growing and gardening advice
All our work is undertaken with the consideration of the immediate and the wider environment in mind and we aim to choose our methods accordingly to that as much as possible.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you get to grips with your garden or tame your veg patch – and how to grow more of your own food!